1. Is there any paper publication charges in IJEEE?
2. What is the Review Process Opted by IJEEE
Ans: Please visit https://ijeee.in/peer-review/
3. Is IJEEE is Open Access Journal
Ans: Yes, IJEEE is Open Access Journal. Published articles can be downloaded free of cost by any researcher throughout the globe.
4. How much time to complete a review?
Ans: Every submitted paper Originality is checked by Turnitin Online Platform (www.turnitin.com). If the paper Originality is more than 85% then it is forwarded for detailed review by IJEEE Team. Review Time varies from 20-90 days.
5. How to submit a paper?
Ans: Please submit your manuscript by simply mail your manuscript as attachment at email@example.com . Your paper must be in MS Word and PDF format.
6. How much time acknowledgement of submitted paper is mailed to author?
Ans: After receiving the paper successfully, the Editor checks the authenticity of paper with the scope of journal. After which acknowledgement is mailed in 24-72 hours. In case author didn’t received acknowledgement mail, please revert at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
Ans: It will be highly appreciable if the author submits copyright form along with the article.
8. What is the minimum time for solving any Query related to Publication?
Ans: 24 hours-72 hours.
9. How to correct an experimental data in published paper?
Ans: Contact the editorial team at email@example.com. Mention the changes and provide the revised manuscript. The revised manuscript shall be published in accordance to editor suggestion.
10. What is the Page limit for single paper?
Ans: Review articles must be more than 15 pages. Research articles should be at least of 08 pages or more. Good research works of more than 10 pages are given preference. Special consideration is reserved for Project Funded Research Work.
In case of more figures/images/table, papers up to 40 pages will be accepted.
11. What is the electronic backup and preservation of published manuscript?
Ans: The Journal keep its backup to 02 more repositories. The links of the repository are shared with the authors also (amazon docker and glacier services). Moreover, the journal papers can be downloaded from many public platform (like Slideshare).
12. Copyright and Licensing Information of IJEEE.
Ans: IJEEE is Publisher which uses authors work to be in Licensed under Creative Common (CC-BY-NC-ND) as it allows the public to adapt and share an author’s work, as long as the author credentials are properly cited (reuse is only applicable for non-commercial purposes)