The International Journal of Ethics in Engineering & Management Education(IJEEE) is a Monthly published online Research Journal, which publishes innovative research papers, reviews, mini-reviews, short communications, Case Studies and notes dealing with Engineering, Technology, Basic and applied Sciences, Management. All manuscripts are subject to rapid peer review. Those of high quality (not previously published and not under consideration for publication in another journal) will be published.
Research Article Format (Margins)
The preferred format of all manuscripts are in MS office (2003 or above).Type area on a page is standard Letter A4 ( 8.5” x 11”).All text should be fully justified. Margins for this type area: top 1”, bottom 0.75” left 0.51”, right 0.51”, double columns format 3.5″ width, 0.25″Spacing .
- Paper Title: 24 point type (Times Roman)
- Author(s):11 point type (Times Roman)
- Affiliation(s): 10 point type (Times Roman)
- Sub Head (if applicable): Capitalize Each Word case, 10 point (Times Roman)
- Leave 1 line spaces between title and author names/affiliation.
- Keep paragraph setting as 1 lines
- Your chapter should begin with a brief Abstract and keywords.
- Paper Title, Author Names/Affiliations, Abstract and Keywords should be in single column format followed by the rest of the paper in double column format Width 3.5″, Spacing 0.25″.
The manuscript should be starting with the title page and the text should be arranged in the following order:
- Title Page
- Authors & Co-Authors Details & Their Affiliations
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussions
- Tables & figures
- Ethical matter
- Short Communications
- Review Articles
- Submission of Manuscript
- Copyright & Permissions
Title Page: The title should be as short as possible on the first page and provide precise information about the contents. The title should be followed by full names of author (s), affiliations of author (s) and institutional addresses.
- Journal Articles: Hingorani NG and Gyugyi L, Understanding FACTS, concepts and technology of Flexible AC Transmission systems, piscatway, NJ: IEEE press, 2000.
- A Book: Edwards SA. The Nanotech Pioneers, Wiley-VCH Verlag, Weinheim, 2006, pp. 1-14.
- Patent: Aviv H, Friedman D, Bar-Ilan A and Vered M. Submicron emulsions as ocular drug delivery vehicles, U.S. Patent US 5496811, 1996.
- Website: Glimepiride-Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glimepiride. Accessed 28 November 2011.
- Tables: Each table must be given on a separate page with a brief but complete and self explanatory caption so that the reader can easily understand the results presented in the table. Please do not duplicate material that is already presented in the figures.
- Figures: Photos or drawings must have a good contrast of dark and light. Legends of figures should be brief, but complete and self- explanatory so that the reader can easily understand the results presented in the figure. Please do not duplicate material that is already presented in the tables.